LuxSpeed offers the subscription service LuxSpeed+, providing additional features. Those features consist of:
- Access to current controls and disturbances simultaneaously.
- Access to frequent controls based on data of the last 12 months.
- No more advertising.
LuxSpeed+ is offered as an auto-renewing monthly subscription tied to an Apple ID or Google Account. Payments will be processed through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store using the payment method linked to the user’s Apple ID/Google Account. You may access the applicable “in-app” purchase rules directly from Apple’s or Google’s own Terms and Conditions. LuxSpeed+ can be cancelled by going to the respective subscription management pages in the App Store/Play Store.
The service LuxSpeed, incorporated in the related iOS and Android apps, takes user privacy very seriously.
- This starts with the policy that no user account or any user data is required to operate the service, creating the advantage of a quicker start for the user. An optional username, which does not necessarily need to reflect the user’s real name, can be selected if desired.
- Thus all collected data is completely anonymous and is based on the absolute minimum necessary information to run the service. It solely consists of data related to the user reported police checks and speed cams (date, location, reporting platform and optional username).
- Advertising inside the apps is done through AdMob in cooperation with Firebase. This is completely independent of LuxSpeed, which does not and cannot provide any user data to target those ads.